How to Be Successful and Wealthy In the Cryptopreneurs Industry.
How can you or anyone Succeed and Grow Rich in the Crypto Business Industry?
Let me explain to you that Fintech is hot and trending globally.
Crypto and Blockchain have produced many millionaires and billionaires. Come along with me if you wish to be a billionaire.
Are you a cryptocurrency entrepreneur? You can either be a crypto enthusiast or a learner, so tell me, where do you belong? Do you have enough blockchain knowledge? Well! Not to bother anyway if you’re just getting started with Blockchain.
“The world is not sliding, but galloping into a new transnational dystopia.”
Today you will receive tips to help you join the crypto/blockchain industry. You’ll know where and how to ask for help with local news. Lots of projects are emerging in the technological field called Fintech and beyond.
If you are like me, you will be curious. I mean reducing all hindrances; become an “Oliver Twist”. In case you aren’t aware, this is a volatile field, and you’ll finally benefit if you believe.
What do Crypto entrepreneurs mean?
It is a combination of crypto and entrepreneurs. Let us break it down now, shall we? Ok!
First, what is crypto? Answer: digital currency.
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. This means that there are no tangible coins or bill, and everything is online. You can buy cryptocurrencies with your credit card or by mining them. The cryptocurrencies can be stored in a digital wallet, on your computer or any other device.
Second, who are the entrepreneurs? Answer: Entrepreneurs who identify and solve problems are creative, opportunistic, and adventurous.
Entrepreneurs create businesses that take the most risks and receive the most rewards. Entrepreneurs envisage a significant role in all economies. They use their skills and initiatives to expect needs and bring great new ideas to the market.
Definition of Crypto-Entrepreneur
We can define cryptocurrency entrepreneurs as individuals who prefer crypto over fiat money. Technically applying cryptocurrency investment strategy and getting rewards for the entire risky business.
You must know me now. I am passionate about cryptocurrencies, and it’s great to write about them. You may be familiar with Blockchain, but if you’re new to Blockchain. I hope you’ll like to know how to join the crypto/blockchain space.
You’d get help on local news and projects happening in this emerging tech space. If you are like me, you’ll be inquisitive. I mean overcoming all drawbacks. Become like “Oliver Twist” in this volatile field, and you’ll ultimately be succeeding.
Crypto Entrepreneurial Inner Circle You Can Join.
Are you considering becoming a crypto entrepreneur? There are free resources to get you started, and one of them is in your hands and your eyes. Read…
Today is your day, and you going to join the cryptopreneur inner circle worldwide. You’ll get all you need there. Check out this Facebook group by Tara Skerry CRYPTOPRENEUR . There is a Facebook page dedicated to cryptopreneur click here CRYPTOPRENEUR.
Do you prefer other social media network aside from Facebook? Then how about Instagram? Ok! You can join the train through this link CRYPTOPRENEUR. If you love watching the video, well, I believe you do because everyone does. Hook up on YouTube via this link CRYPTOPRENEUR. You may check out this LinkedIn link too, CRYPTOPRENEUR.
Learn from Successful Crypto Traders
Personalities and cryptocurrencies traders are arrayed for your consumption. Learn from these successful crypto traders.
1. Mr Smith (The Wanderlust) is an anonymous software engineer. He graduated from college in 2008. In 2010, his friends discussed cryptocurrencies with him. At that time, Bitcoin’s cost $0.008, but within five days, he noticed, the price went from $0.008 to $0.08. A sudden increase in the value of Bitcoin caught Smith’s attention. He invested $3,000 in October 2010, and 3 years later, the investment had grown to $2.3 million. He later declared in an online interview that he had profit $25 million in bitcoin.
2. Eric Feynman — A young, hopeful personality. He dabbled in cryptocurrency at 12, a high school dropout. In an interview, he told Forbes, “I see this as a great way to bypass the financial system, including Wall Street”.
3. Jeremy Gardner is the owner of Crypt Castle. He was born on January 20, 1992. This American entrepreneur, investor, and philanthropist lived in Beverly Hills, California. He’s known for his early investments in Bitcoin, the Crypto Castles brand, and as a co-founder of Augur. His first investments in cryptocurrencies made him a millionaire.
4. Carlson Wei is Coinbase’s first employee. He is an experienced crypto trader. His university thesis was Bitcoin, invested most of his savings in cryptocurrencies. After leaving Coinbase, he founded Polychain Capital, serving as a chief investment officer. The crypto company is a client base and recently had over $1 billion in assets.
5. Charlie Shrim, the founder of BitInstant, is an American investor and Bitcoin advocate. He was a co-founder of the now-defunct start-up BitInstant. He’s also a founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation. He operated an unauthorized money transfer and was imprisoned for 2years in 2014. Released from prison in 2016. In 2017 he joined Jaxx and served as COO, founding CryptoIQ, a cryptocurrency advisor.
6. Kingsley Advani is one with a $34,000 investment in crypto. He became a millionaire after investing his savings in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He invested $34,000 and turned it into seven low figures in six months.
7. Christopher Koch — He is a Norwegian millionaire by chance. In 2009, he bought an apartment in Oslo’s affluent area for $22 or $27 bitcoin. He had previously invested that sum.
8. Nick Jawhar is a technical analyst specializing in volatility, market cycles, and volume. He is a Bitcoin pioneer, instructor and coach. An investor in various cryptocurrency projects and ICOs. Taught people day-to-day trading techniques. Coaching them to a basic understanding of cryptocurrencies and Blockchain related projects.
Nick is a crypto trading industry guru. He invented alpha indicators and technical analysis techniques for crypto trading.
9. Huai Yang is a cryptocurrency evangelist and cryptocurrency trader. He once said he made 1 million yuan (£116,000) per month, just from trading cryptocurrency online.
10. Brian Armstrong — The founder of Coinbase was born on January 25 1983. He is currently the CEO of coinbase. His net worth is between $7 billion and $15 billion. This estimate is from sales of cryptocurrency exchange valued at $100 billion. This is sourced from Bloomberg.
The few unmentioned moguls in the field are listed below for your perusal:
Changpeng Zhao: owned the largest crypto exchange.
Brock Pierce: Member of the Bitcoin Foundation.
Chris Larsen: The Richest Crypto King.
Olaf-Carlson Wee: The First Employee at Coinbase.
Eddy Zillan: A Genius Who Turned Few Thousand Dollars to Millions.
Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss: The First Bitcoin Billionaires.
Peter Saddington: Runs A Cryptocurrency Social Network.
5 Best Cryptocurrency Trading Platform in 2021
Coinbase is a digital currency exchange company located in San Francisco, California, USA. They trade fiat currencies with Bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies.
Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam founded coinbase. It was said to be currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the United States.
Binance provides a platform for trading many cryptocurrencies. January 2018. Binance was the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange.
Binance was founded by developer Changpeng Zhao, who before developed high-frequency trading software. Binance has initially been based in China before quieting. China was monotonously increasing cryptocurrency regulation in China.
Robinhood is an American financial services company headquartered in Menlo Park, California. Robinhood had over 13 million users.
$20 billion in 2021. We know it for commission-free shares and exchange-traded fund transactions in March 2015. The company’s mobile application was a huge success.
Robinhood is a FINRA regulated and registered broker. It’s a United States Stock Exchange and Stock Exchange Commission member.
Gemini is a NY City-based digital currency exchange and custodian company. This company allows the customers to buy, sell and hold digital assets. Their fund is regulated by the New York State Department of Financial Services (NYDFS). Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss were the inventors.
Karen was launched in 2011 by founder Jesse Powell. It is a payment and digital currency company. In October 2013, Namecoin was listed on the Kraken exchange but declined after two years.
According to Wiki, in June 2019, Kraken received $13.5 million from 2,263 individual investors.
On February 22, 2021, Kraken suffered a flash-crash. Their Ethereum was 60% below market value, and millions of customer declined.
How to Be Successful and Wealthy In the Cryptopreneurs Industry.
I hope you are still with me! If you have been following my piece of writing from the beginning, you’ll see…
All the people listed in my article are ordinary people like you and me. The tiny difference is that they take risks and act quickly where ever they see an opportunity.
Wanna be successful and wealthy in the cryptopreneur industry?
Do all diligence to learn how Blockchain works and invest in it. Will you…
Will You Succeed and Get Rich in the Crypto Business Industry?
Please note that this is not a piece of investment advice. These are what successful and wealthy people in the crypto dome are doing.